Societies and Meetings
National ACS Meetings lists national meeting information for past and future programs.
The Annual International Meeting of the Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society (MGMS) will take place in Erlangen, Germany from September 7th (registration and mixer) - 11th 2009. The meeting will be preceded by the annual Molecular Modelling Workshop organised by the Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society - Deutschsprachige Sektion (MGMS-DS) from Sunday 6th to Monday, September 7th.
Model(l)ing'09 is also a celebration of Tim Clark's 60th birthday. The following speakers already agreed to give invited lectures:
- Frank Blaney (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Gabriele Cruciani (University of Perugia)
- Jon Essex (University of Southhampton)
- Robert Glen (University of Cambridge)
- Holger Gohlke (University of Düsseldorf)
- Andreas Goerling (University of Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Trevor Howe (Johnson & Johnson)
- Christof Jaeger (University of Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Christian Kramer (Boehringer Ingelheim)
- Harald Lanig (University of Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Adrian Mulholland (University of Bristol)
- Nigel Richards (University of Florida)
- Dave Ritchie (Loria)
- Gisbert Schneider (University of Frankfurt/Main)
- Heinrich Sticht (University of Erlangen-Nürnberg)
In addition, the Claus-Wilhelm von der Lieth Medal will be awarded for the first time at Model(l)ing'09 and the winner will present an award lecture. Details of the conference and online registration are now available under http://www.modeling09.com/
We are looking forward to seeing you in Erlangen!
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the Division of Computers in Chemistry. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the American Chemical Society. Please address all comments and other feedback to the the COMP Division.